The Scottish Ministers must maintain a Public Register in accordance with section 73A of the Railways Act 1993 (as introduced by paragraph 31 of Schedule 1 to the 2005 Act).
It is for the Scottish Ministers to determine how the register is kept and administered. The contents of the Public Register are accessible directly.
To obtain an alternative format of these documents, please contact the Public Register Keeper.
Public Register Keeper
58 Port Dundas Road
Glasgow, G4 0HF
Tel: 0141 272 7452
If you request materials relating to England and Wales, please make your request to the Department for Transport.
Public Register Contents
The following documents are held in the Public Register:
- Conditions Precedent Agreement
- Definitions Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Service Level Commitment (SLC)
- SQUIRE Service Schedules
Franchise Agreement Amendments and Additional Documents
- Scotrail Franchise Agreement, Second Amendment Agreement, CET Fitment, 20 November 2015
- Scotrail Franchise Agreement, Amendment Agreement - 05 November 2015
- Schedule 1.1 - SLC Principal Timetable December 2016 and Subsidiary May 2017
- Schedule 1.4 and 1.6 - Variation to various Committed Obligations and Schedule 1.4 Passenger Charter Statistics - 12 July 2016
- Schedule 1.6 - CO 12.2, Borders Launch Event, Inclusion of Opening Celebrations steam train services - 28 August 2015
- Schedule 1.6 - Varying 3 SMART related Committed Obligations - 30 September 2015
- Schedule 1.7 - Operate Borders stations as ScotRail stations - 04 September 2015
- Schedule 1.7 - Operate Dunbar Station as a ScotRail station - 1 July 2015
- Schedule 3 - Inclusion of Priced Option 5, Access for All Small Schemes Fund 2015-16 - 12 August 2015
- Schedule 3 - Priced Option - Additional Stranraer services - December 2015
- Schedule 3 - Priced Option 4 - Call off - Operating Dunbar Station - 16 April 2015
- Schedule 9 - Provision of additional rail services during Forth Road Bridge closure - 25th February 2016