WORKING PRINCIPLES OF TRANSPORT SCOTLAND
Working Principles of Transport Scotland
As part of the Scottish Government, Transport Scotland and its staff will deliver its functions on the basis of 5 core working principles. It will:
1. Provide excellent service and support to Scottish Ministers, the Scottish Parliament and the Scottish people, developing and delivering Scotland's transport policies and strategies and projects.
2. Promote transport integration.
3. Maintain a clear outward focus on the needs of transport users.
4. Work in partnership with other transport providers and wider government in its planning and delivery.
5. Make the most efficient use of public resources, and equip its staff to do the best possible job.