Returning to work
We're offering free travel demand management virtual workshops to help businesses plan restart and support employees as they return to work following lockdown. Facilitated by travel planning specialists, the events include:
- Information on the key challenges for the transport network in your region as we move out of lockdown;
- An overview of the main travel choices and journey options you can use to help keep your business and Scotland moving;
- An easy-to-use toolkit to help you identify the best options for your business;
- Opportunities for discussion and questions.
Book your place
These free workshops are hosted online and will have a limited number of attendees to enable discussion and will be taking place on the following dates and times:
- Tuesday 4 August: 09:30-10:30
- Wednesday 5 August: 13:00-14:00
- Thursday 6 August: 09:30-10:30
- Tuesday 4 August: 11:00-12:00
- Wednesday 5 August: 14:30-15:30
- Thursday 6 August: 11:00-12:00
To book your place, please email email@example.com.
Read more information for employers.