7 questions relating to an accident on A76: EIR release
We require information in relation to the following;
- Please confirm that the road between Kirkconnel and New Cumnock A76 as shown on the attached map is the responsibility of Transport Scotland.
- Please provide copies of all gritting records on the day of the accident and three days prior.
- Please provide all weather forecasts provided to the authorities for the day of the accident and three days prior.
- Please confirm the priority given to gritting the A76 at the location between Kirkconnel and New Cumnock.
- Please confirm the gritting route taken on the day of the accident.
- Please provide a copy of the report of the accident to the authority by the police.
- Please confirm the response from the authority to the police request for further gritting.
Full response and associated documentation available at: