1. All third party notifications, reports received via whatever medium regarding the poor state of the road surface or defects on the A725 Eastbound from the dates 27/05/2018 to the 27/05/2019.
2. A copy of your current road maintenance policy relating to that road. Please send me the full policy, but this should include details of the intended frequency of road safety inspections, how these inspections should be conducted and the maximum time between identification of a defect and repairs being carried out.
3. A copy of the road repair history for that road from the 20/09/2018 to the 20/09/2019. Again, please send me the full road repair history, but this should include:
- dates of all safety inspections between 27/03/2019 and 20/09/2019
- details of how safety inspections were undertaken (walked or driven, speed of inspection vehicle etc)
- details of all carriageway defects identified, with description, date and time
- details of how the authority handled these defects, what repairs were undertaken and the time between the identification of each defect and a repair being carried out