A96 Dualling East of Huntly to Aberdeen objectives and assessment: EIR release
You asked for:-
1) Details of the criteria used to assess each route option – specifically what are the “scheme objectives”
2) The assessment of the on-line dualling of the A96 against no 1 above
3) Same assessment undertaken on the two remaining options
4) “Like for like” assessment for all 3 routes that justify the deselection of the on-line option.
5) Can also you please outline the sifting process that has been undertaken that leads to a position of having the remaining two routes, under pinned with analysis and supporting data
Full response and associated documentation available at: