A96 Fochabers roundabout accident: EIR release
12 questions in relation to an accident on 4 May 2019 at Fochabers Roundabout where it joins the B9041. You clarified by telephone that the location is where the B9104 meets the Fochabers Roundabout.
- Did you or any of your employees in an official or unofficial capacity attend the locus in response to a 999 call (or non-emergency call)?
- Details of the caller making the call.
- The information passed to the Control Room or depot by the caller in the course of the 999 call (or non-emergency call).
- How did you become aware of the accident/diesel spillage, if not through the 999 call or (or non-emergency call)?
- When you or your employees or staff attended the locus, did you witness any surface contamination on the road?
- Did you ascertain the nature of the contamination and identify what it was?
- Did you take any action concerning the surface contamination such as sanding it or applying detergent?
- Who made you aware of the surface contamination and/or our client's accident?
- Did you witness our client or his motorcycle at the locus?
- Did you see our client injured there?
- Can you confirm that he was removed by ambulance to your knowledge?
- Please let us have any documents you hold concerning any reports or reporting or information concerning our client's accident or copies thereof.
Full response and associated documentation available at: