A Freedom of Information request relating to accidents on Transport Scotland projects.
Firstly, How many workers have been injured in accidents on the following projects?
And secondly, how many near misses (incidents which were very close to accidents) have been recorded on the following projects?
The Transport Scotland projects in question are:
1. The Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route/Balmedie to Tipperty
2. The Forth Replacement Crossing
3. A9 dualling Perth and Inverness
4. A96 dualling Inverness to Aberdeen
5. M8, M73 and M74 Motorway Improvements
I want to know how many workers have been involved in accidents in each project from the period of the commencement of each project to the end of construction of each project – or, if the projects have not completed construction, until the receipt of this email.
Please break down your answer by month for each project, and provide a total for each incident. And if possible, please provide me with details of each injury.