Under the general requirements of the Freedom of Information Act 2002, I would be grateful if you would provide the following information in relation to the A75 between the Newton Stewart roundabout and the junction with the B735.
1. Dates of all safety inspections undertaken on the carriageway in the two years preceding 4th March 2019
2. Details of all carriageway defects identified during safety inspections in the two years preceding 4th March 2019
3. Details of how carriageway safety inspections are undertaken, including whether walked or driven, the speed of the inspection vehicle and the number of persons in the vehicle.
4. The intended frequency of carriageway safety inspections.
5. Details of all complaints and/or enquiries relating to the carriageway, received in the two years preceding 4th March 2019
6. The hierarchy classification.
7. The road/section number.
8. The defect intervention criteria adopted in relation to the identification of all categories of carriageway potholes (in other words, this means how they define a pothole as requiring attention)
9. The time period(s) adopted between identification and repair (temporary and permanent) of all categories of carriageway defects.
10. Whether or not the authority has formally adopted all or part of the standards contained within the national code of practice for highways maintenance management.