I understand that in the year ended 31 March 2018 Cycling Scotland received a grant of £3,374,001 from the Scottish Government (source: published accounts). Please let me know if this figure is incorrect. Please provide the following information:
1. Corresponding figure for the year ended 31 March 2019.
2. Corresponding figure for the year ending 31 March 2020.
3. Projected figure for the year ending 31 March 2021.
4. Was any part of the grant specifically ring-fenced for, allocated to, or justified by the Pedal for Scotland event?
5. If yes, how much funding related to Pedal for Scotland in each of the respective years?
6. In light of the decision by Cycling Scotland to discontinue Pedal for Scotland, will this be reflected in a cut in funding for the year ending 31 March 2021?
There is no need for any breakdown between awarding departments.