Information relating to the roadworks at Junction 4 on the M8: EIR release

You asked: 

‘I wish to complain about the roadworks at Junction 4 on the M8, In order for me to make a proper and formal complaint I will need the following information.

1. A copy of the report as to why the work needs to be done, a copy of the original report from the person or complaint who carried it out would be best.
2. A copy of the tender process and information as to why this vendor was picked
3. A copy of the RAMS and timescales produced by the vendor.’

Full response and associated documentation available at:

Published Date 17 Dec 2019 Subject Mode of transport