Inspection summary and complaints record A92 in Glenrothes: EIR release
We request documentation for a period of 12 months prior to 15 April 2017 being:
- Records of inspection for the A92 in the area of the Tullis Russell roundabout in Glenrothes.
- Maintenance Records, including records of independent contractors working in the area of the Tullis Russell roundabout on the A92 in Glenrothes.
- Statement of your Road Authorities Policy under the Code of Practice for Highway Maintenance Management 2005 or alternatively records of the minutes of highway authority or local authority meetings where maintenance or repair policy has been discussed or decided.
- Records of complaints about the state of the A92 in the area of the Tullis Russell roundabout in Glenrothes.
- Records of other accidents which have occurred on the A92 in the area of the Tullis Russell roundabout in Glenrothes.
Full response and associated documentation available at: