1) what has the take-up of this offer been for each of the 4 cities involved
2) what co-ordination arrangements were in place with the Car Club operators, bike hire operators, bus operators (& CPT Scotland), and suppliers of EAPC to ensure that their provision of vehicles/services was ready for a tranche of new customers, and
3) those applying for the Mobility Credit were aware of the available options on offer
4) what arrangements are in place to monitor and 'coach' those making this change and
5) will this provide material for reporting & developing further strategies?
6) how was this offer promoted - media, dates etc