Maintenance, repair and inspection policy and history for A737: EIR release
- A copy of your full current road maintenance policy relating to the section of the A737 between the Clerksbridge Toll Roundabout and the Roadhead Roundabout, approximately a mile north of Beith, including details of the intended frequency of road safety inspections, how these inspections should be conducted and the maximum time between identification of a defect and repairs being carried out.
- A copy of the full road repair history for the section of the A737 between the Clerksbridge Toll Roundabout and the Roadhead Roundabout, over the past year including all safety inspections between the 1st December 2017 and the 31st January 2018:
- - details of how safety inspections were undertaken (walked or driven, speed of inspection vehicle etc);
- details of all carriageway defects identified, with description, date and time; and
- details of how the authority handled these defects, what repairs were undertaken and the time between the identification of each defect and a repair being carried out.
Full response and associated documentation available at:
2 Oct 2018
Mode of transport