1. Are any of the above bus routes subsidised by the Local Authority and/or by the Scottish Government?
2. Are there any other grants or financial incentives for those particular bus routes?
3. If subsidised/financed, how much is the subsidy?
4. Does any route warrant more of a subsidy than any other?
5. If there are more buses running on any particular route does the amount of financial payment increase?
6. Who decides where Timing Points will be located and what criterion is used to determine those timing points?
7. Finally, who determines the bus routes and are there any restrictions as to the number of buses on each route?