Questions concerning the A9 Kincraig to Dalraddy dual carriageway: EIR release
I would like to request the following information with regards to the A9 Kincraig to Dalraddy upgrade:
- Was the ditching, in which heavy duty plastics are used as a material, included as part of the construction contract and specified as built?
- Was the use of heavy duty plastics for ditching signed off by Transport Scotland?
- How much heavy duty plastics were used as part of the ditching works (miles and width)?
- What is the total distance of ditching along this section which use heavy duty plastics?
- What is the expected lifetime of the heavy duty plastics?
Published Date 21 Feb 2020 Subject Projects Mode of transport