1. Records of any communications or discussions between Scotrail and Transport Scotland regarding the change to the timetable which resulted in the removal of the Monday -Saturday daytime direct service from Linlithgow to Stirling and Dunblane.
2. Details of the criteria and assessment used by Transport Scotland in their consideration of the removal of the Monday – Saturday daytime direct service to Stirling and Dunblane, including the potential impact on passengers from Linlithgow to intermediate stations to Dunblane, as well as onward connections from Stirling.
3. Details of any consultation with residents or civic and elected representatives of Linlithgow undertaken by Transport Scotland – or to the knowledge of Transport Scotland - over these timetable changes.
4. How the impact of this loss of service on passengers from Linlithgow will be monitored in advance of planning the May and December 2019 timetable changes.
5. Are there any factors that would prevent the re-introduction of a direct Monday – Saturday daytime service from Linlithgow to Stirling and Dunblane.