Road closures on specified routes: EIR release
You asked for "Over the last 5 full years (2013-2018), for closures lasting longer than 1 hour on...
- A9 - from Dunblane to Inverness
- A95 - from Aviemore to Grantown-on-Spey
- A96 - from Inverness to Forres
I would like to know;
- the location of the closure (eg. a grid reference or GPS co-ordinates)
- the direction impacted (eg. northbound, southbound etc)
- the date of the closure
- the start & end time of the closure
- the reason for the closure (snow, rock fall, accident etc)
- if a detour was available & what route that was to get back on the original road".
Full response and associated documentation available at: