1) A copy of your current road maintenance policy relating to the A90 just before Lonmay. This should include details of the intended frequency of road safety inspections, how these inspections should be conducted and the maximum time between identification of a defect and repairs being carried out.
2) A copy of the road repair history for that road over the past year. This includes the full road repair history, but this should also include:
- dates of all safety inspections between 01/06/2020 UNTIL 31/07/2020
- details of how safety inspections were undertaken (walked or driven, speed of inspection vehicle etc)
- details of all carriageway defects identified, with description, date and time
- details of how the authority handled these defects, what repairs were undertaken and the time between the identification of each defect and a repair being carried out.