Stop skipping on services between Edinburgh and Glasgow: FOI release
My request relates to the number of times, since November 2016, that Scotrail have invoked the practice of "stop skipping" during rush hour in order for them to meet their performance targets. Specifically, I'd like to have the following details supplied, in electronic format if possible:
- The number of services between Edinburgh and Glasgow in this period
- The number of times stop skipping has been invoked as a policy
- The number of times trains to Linlithgow, Polmont and other intermediate stations have been cancelled, but the train still arrived at Glasgow Queen Street
- The performance target currently being achieved by Abellio
- The total number of cancellations or delays, broken down by their reasons for these delays or cancellations.
Full response and associated documentation available at: