Tram Inquiry costs: FOI release
- Can you advise whether the Tram Inquiry Team are paid on a daily or yearly rate?
- Is there an estimate of how long the Inquiry will take to complete?
- If the financial information is held within the Inquiry itself. Does that mean the Scottish Government does not know who gets paid what and whether they are paid on a day rate?
- Does the SG just give a lump sum to the Inquiry to be spent as they see fit?
- I wonder whether you would be kind enough to let me know the latest total cost of the Inquiry to date?
- I don't understand how the legal budget has been estimated if not worked out by the number of solicitors/QCs working for x hours at a rate of £y/hour. Perhaps you can clarify this for me?
Full response and associated documentation available at:
20 Nov 2017
Mode of transport