Transport Scotland cameras: EIR release
- Would it be possible to get a full list of your cameras and not just the "live" ones?2.
- Also was wondering what legislation regulates the operation of the cameras?
- I am aware of the Statutory Instrument "The Road Traffic Offenders (Prescribed Devices) Order 1992. This allows for unattended traffic cameras to be used for prosecution of speeding offences. Or are they considered as CCTV and required to have appropriate signage?
- Do the cameras have ANPR capabilities?
- As a working partner do the Police have a permanent presence in the control room?
- How long do Traffic Scotland retain the images?
- Do the police retain images passed onto them?
Full response and associated documentation available at:
30 Nov 2017
Mode of transport