1. The number of transport consultancy contracts that you have with supplier organisations and who they are with.
2. The nature of each contract, whether it is a single supplier, multiple supplier, framework or DPS, or if a contract does not exist, the purchasing process for such an ad hoc arrangement
3. The scope of each contract, e.g. general transport consultancy services, consultancy for specific project, general transport modelling consultancy, transport modelling consultancy for specific project
4. The length of each contract and date that each one will expire.
5. The amount of spend with each contracting organisation over the last 12 months 1st Jan 2017 to 31st Dec 2018.
In addition your colleague clarified that "There is an error in the date and it should be 1st Jan 2017-31st Dec 2017".