Information on telephony and U/C collaboration, Contact Centre provision, and Connectivity and Network Services provision.
Telephony and UC/Collaboration
1. Please confirm the manufacturer of your telephony system(s) that are currently in place.
2. When was the installation date of your telephony equipment?
3. When is your contract renewal date?
4. Who maintains your telephony system(s)?
5. Please confirm the value of the initial project
6. Please confirm the total ongoing annual spend on telephony
7. Please confirm the annual support cost for your telephony system
8. Do you use Unified Communications or Collaboration tools , if so which ones?
1. Please confirm the manufacturer of your contact centre system(s) that are currently in place?
2. When was the installation date of your contact centre infrastructure? When is your contract renewal date?
3. Who maintains your contact centre system(s)?
4. Please confirm value of the initial project?
5. Please confirm the value of annual support/maintenance services (in £)?
6. And overall annual spend for the contact centre
7. How many contact centre agents do you have?
8. Do agents work from home? Or just your offices?
9. Do you use a CRM in the contact centre? What platform is used?
10. Do you use a knowledge base / knowledge management platform? What platform is used?
Connectivity and Network Services
1. Who provides your WAN and internet connectivity and the annual spend on each
2. Have you , or do you plan to deploy SD Wan services
3. Have you got SIP trunks, if so who from and confirm annual spend
4. Please confirm who provides your LAN, WIFI and Security infrastructure
5. Please confirm your annual spend on each
6. Please confirm your data centre switching and security infrastructure and have you deployed cloud based security and threat management
1. How many employees do you have overall within your organisation?
2. Can you provide contact details for your procurement lead / category manager for these services?
3. Can you provide names and contact details for the following people within your organisation?