Under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act, I would like to know:
1. The number of road bridges maintained by Transport Scotland which are currently classed as substandard or weak, or which have been otherwise flagged as unable to carry their full load;
2. Of the bridges identified in 1. number of which are expected to return to full load-bearing capacity in the next 5 years;
3. The estimated cost of bringing all bridges identified in 1 up to their full capacity;
4. Of the bridges identified in 1. the number where maintenance has been delayed for cost reasons.
5. The number of bridges which have been closed for maintenance, whether routine or urgent, in the last 3 years.