Works at junctions 5 & 6 of the M74: FOI release
Pertaining to junction 5 & 6 of the M74 (South and Northbound)
- Details of complaint made 28th-31st March 2018 pertaining to Locus (Junction 5 & 6 of the M74, South and Northbound).
- All Risk Assessments pertaining to work being done at the Locus from 1st March 2018 until 6th April 2018.
- You refer to metal debris being found, can you be more specific as to what this was, bar, spoon, ROAD SIGN INSERT?
- Exact sections and details of legislation this claim is viewed.
- The last letter states AMEY did not have any TM on site on the 29th March. I never asked if AMEY direct had this, you refer to work being done at the locus on your inspection sheet attached, can you provide a plan showing how this signage was set out, times and dates this was in-situ.
- Record of any defects relating to M8-267147-72424 and how these had been rectified.
Full response and associated documentation available at: