A9 Dualling Delivery Plan Takes to the Road
Communities are invited to view plans for completing the dualling of the A9 between Perth and Inverness at venues along the corridor over the coming weeks.
Transport Scotland officials will be on hand at drop in exhibitions which will be held at venues in Inverness, Aviemore, Dalwhinnie, Pitlochry and Perth between 14-29 February.
Gemma Patterson, Transport Scotland’s Head of A9 Dualling Delivery, said:
“We are looking forward to meeting with communities along the corridor and answering any questions they may have on the delivery plan that the Cabinet Secretary announced in Parliament just before Christmas.
“We’re keen to maintain regular and open dialogue and continue relationships developed with the communities and businesses as delivery of A9 Dualling progresses in the years ahead.
“We look forward to welcoming people to the drop-in exhibitions.”
The drop-in sessions will be held between 1pm and 7pm at the following venues:
- Wednesday 14 February - Kingsmills Hotel, Culcabock Road, Inverness
- Wednesday 21 February - MacDonald Aviemore Resort, Aviemore
- Thursday 22 February - Dalwhinnie Village Hall,
- Wednesday 28 February - Pitlochry Festival Theatre, Port-Na-Craig, Pitlochry
- Thursday 29 February - Dewars Centre, Glover Street, Perth