Overnight closures of M73 northbound planned
Road users are advised that the M73 northbound carriageway between Junction 1 Maryville and Junction 2 Baillieston will be closed overnight from 8pm to 6am to allow for essential road surfacing works to take place on the following dates:
• Wednesday 20 November 2019
• Thursday 21 November 2019.
As a result, the following link & slip roads will be closed:
• M74 northbound link road to M73 northbound at Junction 4 Maryville
• M74 southbound link road to M73 northbound at Junction 4 Maryville
• M73 northbound on-slip road from Daldowie.
These closures are to ensure both road user and road worker safety while road surfacing works are undertaken.
Signed diversion routes will be in place.