- Allan Anderson (AA) Transport Scotland
- Julie Watson (JW) Transport Scotland
- Mark Henderson (MH) Transport Scotland
- Nicola Dawson (ND) ScotRail
- Andrew Mackie (AM) Transport Scotland
- Dougie Andrews (DA) Transport Scotland
- Oi Hang Chu (OH) Transport Scotland
- Sarah Aitken (SA) Transport Scotland
- Sam Price (SP) ScotRail
1) Review of previous meeting minute/actions
TS and SR content with previous minutes.
2) Franchise Variations and Changes
3) Franchise Performance
AA notes that ScotRail’s PPM for P6 was 89.5% and the PPM MAA dropped 0.1% to 87.4%.
Capacity shows improvement across all sectors. AA appreciates SR’s efforts to focus on providing full capacity for Fife and Borders routes.
AA confirms that train crew cancellations remain a concern but Service Readiness meeting is proving helpful on this matter.
Performance Remedial Plan
Noted that actions were being tracked via the Performance Remedial Plan meetings and that all actions were either delivered or on track for delivery by their due date.
4) Service planning
AA notes that this section is now covered at Service Readiness meetings as looking what will be prepared for December 2019 to May 2020.
Plans now progressing to consider what May 2020 timetable will look like.
5) Revenue Collection
AA notes that Period 6 for on train and station is similar to last year and that switch teams continue to support members of the public.
AA confirms that TVM usage is up which is encouraging for this year.
ND confirms that buy before you board scheme is continuing.
6) Rolling Stock
HST progress report – AA notes that he is aware that this is being monitored through other forums.
Complaints per 100,000 journeys – showing a downward trend in recent Periods but still higher than last year, AA is aware that issues are being looked at.
7) SQUIRE/Service Delivery Performance
8) Franchise Obligations Overview
AA notes the CO report process is working well.
Mobile app – MH notes that members of the public are using app more.
Date of next meeting: 7 November 2019