- Allan Anderson (AA) Transport Scotland
- Julie Watson (JW) Transport Scotland
- Mark Henderson (MH) Transport Scotland
- Sarah Aitken (SA) Transport Scotland
- Nicola Dawson (ND) ScotRail
- Andrew Mackie (AM) Transport Scotland
- Dougie Andrews (DA) Transport Scotland
- Oi Hang Chu (OH) Transport Scotland
- Sam Price (SP) ScotRail
1) Review of previous meeting minute/actions
TS and SR content with previous minutes.
2) Franchise Variations and Changes
SA notes that document has been updated and all is information is accurate.
3) Franchise Performance
AA notes that performance was 88, which resulted in the MAA dropping by 0.09% to 87.5%. AA notes that this remains a concern and challenge for ASR.
AA confirms that this continues to show improvement.
Cancellations were 0.98% in P5. MAA increased by 0.06% which moves back into PIP and remains worse than target.
Performance Remedial Plan
AA confirms that the 5 outstanding commitments are on track for delivery by the agreed date.
4) Service planning
AA notes that very good information has been provided from SR about Events planned and service improvements
AA thanks SR for efforts during the Solheim Cup.
5) Revenue Collection
6) Rolling Stock
Uncovered trains – AA notes there has been a significant decrease in the number of uncovered trains compared to last year.
HSTs – AA notes that Dougie Andrews has regular meetings with Chris Tait and Jeff Doherty
7) SQUIRE/Service Delivery Performance
MH and AA to look into inviting Alan Wardlaw to next meeting.
8) Franchise Obligations Overview
AA notes the CO report process is working well.
AA notes that Paula Somerville has looked over figures and confirms are they are the same.
AA is aware of the substantive training budget SR have.
12) Financial Obligations
Delay Repay numbers - AA confirms that figures has increased from other periods. AA understands that this is factual figures.
Complaints per 100,000 journeys - AA notes the drop from period 5 and down on previous period last year. AA confirms notes that this will be a challenge.
Date of next meeting: 12 October 2019