- Allan Anderson (AA) Transport Scotland
- Donald Smith (DS) Transport Scotland
- Kieran McLachlan (KM) Transport Scotland
- Sarah Aitken (SA) Transport Scotland
- Oi Hang Chu (OH) Transport Scotland
- Calum McKeown (CM) Transport Scotland
- Mark Henderson (MH) Transport Scotland
- Nicola Dawson (ND) ScotRail
- Sam Price (SP) ScotRail
- Andrew Mackie (AM) Transport Scotland
- Dougie Andrews (DA) Transport Scotland
1) Review of previous meeting minutes/actions
Both TS and SR content with previous minutes.
2) Franchise variations and changes
3) Franchise performance
The ScotRail PPM for P13 was 88.5% and the PPM MAA declined to 87.3.
Period performance was significantly impacted by 2 asset failures in the East of the country which alone lost 1.2% of PPM in the period. In addition we continue to see issues with train crew and fleet availability due.
The percentage of seats not provided in period 13 was 0.34% and our MAA which is better than target.The capacity increase from running Class 385s on the E&G is leading to large improvements in this sector for capacity.
The period cancellation figure was 2.19% and the MAA is now 1.98%. Express E&G is improving and is no longer in PIP.
4) Service planning
May 19 timetable
AA notes HST play key component in a lot of this and 385s are looking very encouraging.
5) Revenue collection
6) Rolling stock
7) SQUIRE/service delivery performance
MH noted there has been a great turn around. Schedule 7 was a challenging one and a lot has been done with NR to get them on board.
8) Franchise obligations overview
Smart card campaign - DS noted good progress in terms of marketing campaigns and the launch of new products. The only concern is the Smart figure and there is a look to get this figure northward.
Mobile app – TS noted that there has been a huge uptake in the app.
Paula Somerville in regular contact – DS notes Paula is looking for data and wants to set up biannual meetings.
The quarterly meeting will be re-scheduled due availability of key attendees.
Date of next meeting: 30 May 2019