- Oi Hang Chu (OH) Transport Scotland
- Julie Watson (JW) Transport Scotland
- Mark Henderson (MH) Transport Scotland
- Nicola Dawson (ND) ScotRail
- Phil Campbell (PC) ScotRail
- Allan Anderson (AA) Transport Scotland
- Alan Wardlaw (AW) Transport Scotland
- Sam Price (SP) ScotRail
1) Review of previous meeting minute/actions – Period 11
TS/SR content with previous minute.
2) Franchise Variations and Changes
OHC notes that this section is up to date.
3) Franchise Performance
AA notes that all of the 19 commitments in the Remedial Plan are either on track for completion or have already been completed and are being reviewed on a monthly basis.
AA notes that ScotRail PPM for P11 was 88.4% and the PPM MAA remained at 88.5%.
AA advises that capacity continues to be better than target across all sectors.
AA notes Franchise level cancellations were 0.55% in P11, an improvement from 1.15% in P10. Total cancellations MAA improved by 0.08%.
4) Service planning
AA notes that Service planning is currently being dealt through Service Readiness meetings which occur on a fortnightly basis.
5) Revenue Collection
Phil Campbell provided a presentation for this section.
6) Rolling Stock
Both parties are comfortable that this section being covered at other forums.
7) SQUIRE/Service Delivery Performance
MH would like to raise a concern about on train refreshments as TS are still seeing similar amount of failures on E&G route.
MH notes that the issues Schedule 5,7, and 13 are well documented.
8) Franchise Obligations Overview
9) Marketing and Sales
MH noted that web transactions have went up by 20% from P11 last year.
MH notes that it is positive to see that the number of complaints received are lower compared to P11 last year.
Coronavirus – ND noted that this developing situation could impact on delivery of rail services. Both parties agreed to monitor situation closely.
Date of next meeting: 26 March 2020