- Allan Anderson (AA) Transport Scotland
- Julie Watson (JW) Transport Scotland
- Mark Henderson (MH) Transport Scotland
- Sarah Aitken (SA) Transport Scotland
- Nicola Dawson (ND) ScotRail
- Andrew Mackie (AM) Transport Scotland
- Dougie Andrews (DA) Transport Scotland
- Oi Hang Chu (OH) Transport Scotland
- Sam Price (SP) ScotRail
1) Review of previous meeting minute/actions
TS and SR content.
2) Franchise Variations and Changes
SA confirms that this section is up to date.
3) Franchise Performance
AA confirms that the train performance Remedial Plan commitments are either on track for delivery or have been delivered, SR have already delivered 15 and have 4 more to go.
AA notes that ScotRail PPM for P7 was 89.0% and the PPM MAA increased by 0.54% to 87.9%.
AA confirms that capacity is showing encouraging signs across all sectors and that PPM is improving.
AA notes that cancellations were 1.01% in P7. Total cancellations MAA improved by 0.29%.
Performance Remedial Plan
AA confirms that this section is managed and monitored by colleagues in SR / TS.
4) Service planning
AA confirms plans are progressing and meetings taking place to ensure successful delivery of the December 2019 timetable.
Events and Engineering
Queen Street – AA notes that stakeholder advisory forum was informative for all attendees.
5) Revenue Collection
6) Rolling Stock
HST progress report – AA notes that he is aware that this is being monitored through other forums.
MTIN – AA confirms that colleagues within TS are leading on this.
Complaints per 100,000 journeys – AA noted reduction when compared with same period last year.
7) SQUIRE/Service Delivery Performance
MH confirms that Period 7 is progressing well.
8) Franchise Obligations Overview
9) Marketing and Sales
Mobile app – AA noted the positive development with the app now displaying how many carriages each service runs with.
Date of next meeting: 5 December 2019