Transport (Scotland) Bill
The Transport (Scotland) Bill is designed to help make Scotland’s transport network cleaner, smarter and more accessible than ever before. It aims to empower local authorities and establish consistent standards in order to tackle current and future challenges, while delivering a more responsive and sustainable transport system for everyone in Scotland.
The Bill takes forward a number of Scottish Government commitments from its 2017-18 Programme for Government.
The Transport Bill reflects a period of significant public consultation and engagement and brings together a series of measures to improve different aspects of Scottish transport.
Select a topic to learn more about the approach to:
Humza Yousaf announces the Bill
- Improving Parking in Scotland - Consultation Analysis Report
- Analysis of Responses from the Consultation - March 2018 - Raising Standards and Improving the Quality of Road Works in Scotland
- Analysis Report - Consultation on Building Scotland’s Low Emission Zones
- Bus Services in Scotland - Improving the Framework for Delivery - Analysis of Responses to the Consultation
- The Future Of Smart Ticketing In Scotland - Analysis of Responses to the Consultation