Transport Scotland has concluded the Strategic Environmental Assessment process for the A96 Dualling Programme. An SEA Post Adoption Statement has been prepared in accordance with the requirements of the Environmental Assessment (Scotland) Act 2005. This statement is the last formal output of the SEA process for the Dualling Programme and outlines how the assessment findings and the comments received through the consultation process have been taken into account.
- A96 T2 SEA Post Adoption Statement
- Appendix A - Response to Consultation Comments on Tier 1 Environmental Report
- Appendix B - Response to Consultation Comments on Tier 2 Environmental Report
- Appendix C - Tier 2 ER Inconsistencies and Associated Errata
- Appendix D - A96 T2 SEA Updated Appendix J Option Assessment Matricies (Whole Options and Option B variants)
- Appendix E - A96 Tier 2 SEA Monitoring Framework