We are leading the transport appraisal work for the Levenmouth Sustainable Transport Study working in close collaboration with Fife Council.
Peter Brett Associates are supporting us in progressing the transport appraisal work in line with Scottish Transport Appraisal Guidance (STAG). The study will consider the role of future transport investment to support the economy in the Levenmouth area, particularly looking at inclusive growth aspects.
A comprehensive engagement exercise with key stakeholders including elected members, local groups and businesses and professional stakeholders, has been undertaken as part of the initial stage of the study. This engagement included:
- Workshops with elected members including MPs, MSPs and Elected council members, held on the 20th April in Leven
- Workshops with Local Groups and Local Business groups held on 20th April in Leven
- Face to face and telephone discussions with local businesses
- Business Survey
- Online Public travel survey
- Peter Brett Associates presenting at a Levenmouth Rail Conference held on 27th April in Methil, which was organised by the Levenmouth Rail Campaign Group.
- Peter Brett Associates attended meeting of Levenmouth Rail Campaign Group in October to give an update on the study.
- Feedback sessions held on 30 November 2018, in Leven. Invited attendees included elected members, community councils and local groups.